Translate

2013-04-12

About

Malinee Chelsea X-Mas in the office
Malinee (Chelsea)

That's me sitting on my desk in the office on X-Mas day.

Bangkok based, southern born. Left home since I was 18 to study my degree in Tourism Industry in Songkhla (South of Thailand) and continued to finished BA. of Arts in English Business Communication in Bangkok.
The Bangkok bounce has then just started and that's how it all began. I peered from my window seat over a city where everything was a shade of grey.  They says "Bangkok, The City Of Angels" Residential areas adjoined by industrial estates and a mass of drab, grey run-down apartment buildings. There were streams of traffic but they didn't seem to be moving. 
"Bangkok; The name conjures up images of the Orient, intense traffic jams, extreme pollution, spicy food and an energy and vibrancy that can only be found in the most exciting of all continents" - The Traveller

"Certain travellers give the impression that they keep moving because only then do they feel fully alive" - Ella Marlart


I've written this 'The Thai Traveller' Travelling in style, the webblog/website is dedicated to the travellers those who love to travel, explore and share their own experiences as well as skills of blogging for all bloggers.

Since then I've also launched Sunglasses N Vodka - a private community of Electronic Dance Music bloggers who come together to collaborate, learn, share and grow the blogs in forum area. 


I sincerely hope that you will enjoy my blog. 


Please stay in touch with The Thai Traveller's movement through 

or

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Also feel free to be with me in socials; on Twitter @MalineeChelsy, Facebook, Google+ and about.me if you're active on those networks.